Proper Eats, a 24,000-square-foot food hall serving 12 different cuisines, has opened on the second floor promenade of Aria Resort & Casino in Las Vegas.
“This is a dream destination for me. Our team brings together cocktails and food from our favorite locations around the world in one stunningly beautiful space in the middle of the Las Vegas Strip.”
Among the offerings:
• Portland, Oregon favorite Shalom Y’all. Mediterranean dishes include spicy cauliflower, grilled lamb, and beef Nazareth kebabs.
• DJ Steve Aoki’s Pizzaoki offers New York-style pizza.
• The first Seoul Bird outside of London with Korean fried chicken.
• The only Wexler’s Deli outside of Los Angeles.
• Tao Group Hospitality’s breakfast spot, Egghead.
• Clique’s Temaki serves hand-rolled sushi and other sushi dishes.
Anton Nikodemus, President and COO of Aria, said Proper Eats will provide resorts with a fun and vibrant communal dining experience.
“From the creative concept to the design of the venue, every detail has been carefully curated to bring together an intimate first-class culinary epicenter with a range of options to choose from based on taste, taste and mood. ,” said Nicodemus.
Leave a Reply