Rochester — Rochester is even more flavorful in 2022 as Med City’s menus have been expanded by several restaurants and shops.
Here’s a sample of where I’ve started cooking, pouring, and scooping over the past year.
• One of the biggest launches was about family as cousins. Jordan Victoria When Nadia Victoria Launched the “little sister” of family favorite Rochester restaurant — Victoria’s Ristorante & Wine Bar.
The cousins have transformed a very utilitarian 4,100-square-foot bank building at 1155 16th St. SW into an elegant and cozy restaurant and bar called Sorellina’s. Hungry Rochester diners soon discovered his cozy Italian bistro. Metis He serves familiar Victorian favorites like chicken, but also unique Solerina dishes and cocktails.
• With two Rochester locations opening in 2022, a national food trend of acai berry sorbet bowls with a variety of healthy toppings — Nautical bowl When bloom acai cafe — Open for business.
June, restaurateur Jeff Kosenbeutelknown for its popularity Beatles Bar & Grillopened the Nautical Bowls franchise in the 1,000-square-foot space at 230 20 Ave. SW in the commercial center of Second Street Southwest, where the Beatles docked.
Following a similar path, MedCity entrepreneur Sarah Kirklin Pacchetti opened Bloom Acai Café. First Alliance Credit Union Center at 2483 Commerce Drive NW in August.Bloom offers bowls of gluten-free, dairy-free, plant-based sorbets, fruit, nut butters, seeds, and more
Home in Rochester Pachetti, known for his alternative in-home senior care services company and previous downtown dance studio project, launched the original concept in 2021 after falling in love with an acai bowl.
• Red Cow, Minnesota’s renowned bar and grill brand, brought a gourmet burger and beer menu to Med City in August. This is the owner’s first location outside of his Twin Cities. Luke Simp When Tracy Bachul.
We started cooking in our 6,000-square-foot commercial space on the street level. Berkman 217 14th Ave. SW apartment complex and hotel.it’s just across the street St. Mary’s Hospital at the Mayo Clinic.
• In April, a highly active restaurant and bar with two kitchens brought a new concept to Rochester. Haley Center – Previously shopko north — 3708 N. Broadway.
Chip Shot is an entertainment center with 3 indoor pickleball courts, 6 golf/sports simulators, indoor bean bags on artificial turf, table tennis, bar and kitchen.It is the brainchild of a group of local owners, including brothers Nick and Nate Vriemann, Dave Kineberg, Ryan Utterbach as in Rochester stationary astronaut Group owned by former Minnesota Viking players Marcus Sherrells When Nick McLaughlin.
• Francisco When Maria Lopez Added a new kind of frozen candy store to Rochester when it opened La Michoacana Purépecha
Aug 28 at Ninth St. SE
Based on the popular Mexican treat shop concept, La Michoacana Prepecha’s menu features more than 50 types of fresh fruit popsicles called paletas, more than 30 types of handcrafted ice cream, yogurt dishes, fruit cups, and Mexican snacks.
• Another type of new snack shop —
Popus Gourmet Popcorn — Coming to downtown Rochester in December.
D’Angelo Tynes and his parents, Jenny When David Tynes Popcorn business begins at historic 23 Second St. SW Odd Fellows BuildingA satellite of the concept created in Illinois by D’Angelo’s cousin, Walter Dean.
Popus makes all of its popcorn fresh daily and offers up to 25 of 50 flavors, including Sriracha and Fruit Explosion, daily.
window.fbAsyncInit = function() FB.init(
appId : '639461793855231',
xfbml : true, version : 'v2.9' ); ;
(function(d, s, id) var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s); if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "https://connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); (document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));
Leave a Reply